From its local beginnings in New York City, the National Association for Catering and Events (NACE) has grown to encompass more than 4,000 members in more than 40 chapters in North America. NACE continues to raise the standard of professionalism in the industry through education, certification, standards, ethics and professional recognition programs. NACE remains dedicated to growing and changing with the industry’s needs, providing critical resources for all its members, wherever they are in their careers and whatever their positions.
Code of Ethics:
NACE members work hard to deliver excellent events with the utmost professionalism. Dedication to keeping a consistent level of quality and standards contributes to strengthening the integrity of catering and event professionals. The following is THE CODE all NACE members agree to upon joining:
- NACE Members will give respect to and uphold the laws of the land and the regulations that govern the catering and events industry.
- NACE Members will conduct business with customers and other members of the catering and event industry with a fair, honest and truthful approach.
- NACE Members will protect the confidentiality of information gained through working with others.
- NACE Members will conduct business on behalf of the association in accordance with the bylaws, policies and procedures of the organization.
- NACE Members will not use association positions or platforms to put forward personal views that are not aligned with the mission, vision and values of the association as outlined above.
- NACE Members will take responsibility for their conduct and strive to continually advance the mission, vision and values of the association and the catering and events industry.