JOIN A COMMITTEE
After joining DFW NACE, one of the easiest ways to quickly get involved is to participate on one of our committees. In addition to being directly involved in the chapter’s activities, committee members often appreciate the smaller group settings that committees provide. The Dallas-Fort Worth Chapter of NACE has five committees:
- Membership: The Membership Committee is responsible for all administrative and relational activities associated with our members. In addition to recruiting new members and maintaining our current memberships, the Membership Committee works the registration desk at NACE meetings, greeting members and guests as they arrive. For NACE members wanting exposure to the largest number of members and guests, the Membership Committee is a great place to be! Contact email@example.com for more information about joining.
- Community Service: The Community Service Committee works to create opportunities for NACE members to give back through volunteerism and by collecting donations. In addition to encouraging members to participate in NACE projects, the Community Service Committee strives to increase personal community service participation among our members. To learn more about the Community Service committee, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Programs: The Programs Committee plans the chapter’s monthly meetings. From securing venues and vendor sponsors to determining each meeting’s focus and structure, the Programs Committee is in charge of the overall content for each meeting. Committee members meet once per month in-person or by phone. For more information about joining the Programs Committee, contact email@example.com.
- Fundraising: The Dallas-Fort Worth chapter’s annual fundraiser is planned and executed by the Fundraising Committee. Held in September of each year, the event generates funds for the Foundation of NACE in addition to a local or national charity. Committee members meet monthly and have a variety of responsibilities – from securing event sponsors and soliciting Silent Auction items to helping execute the event day details. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the Fundraising Committee.
- Communications: The Communications Committee is responsible for all marketing and communications efforts of our local Chapter, including the monthly newsletter and social media participation. To join the Communications Committee, contact email@example.com.
HOST A MEETING
Do you work at a venue that would be a great spot for a NACE meeting? We’re always on the lookout for a venue that’s willing to showcase its offerings to our members. Our programs committee would be happy to discuss hosting a future meeting at your location. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
DONATE TO A MEETING
Our meetings are put together by pooling the resources of our members. If you have a product or service that would be a great addition to a meeting, we’d love to hear from you! From catering, linens, event rentals, floral, entertainment, photography, and videography, we’re always looking for members that are willing to donate their time and talents to a meeting. Contact email@example.com.
DONATE TO A RAFFLE
Most of our monthly meetings conclude with a raffle drawing from prizes donated by our members. Restaurant gift cards, hotel stays, and even bottles of wine make great raffle prizes – the possibilities are endless! If you have access to something that can be raffled off in order to raise funds for our chapter, please let us know! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org