We have compiled a list of resources and information. This list will be updated regularly as we learn more info about how to help each other.
**Check back often for the latest.
Resources for Event Professionals
- Latest Covid-19 news & updates from NACE National
- Wed Society’s Resource List
- Catering in the time of Covid-19 Tips: A blog post with tips for Catering & Events Professionals
- SBA Guidance & Resources
- Paycheck Protection Program FAQs from NACE
- Resources for Catering & Events Businesses under the CARES Act
Online Education & Webinars
- On-Demand Rachel Sheerin’s special webinar series
- Various dates & times Aleya Harris: Navigating Through Crisis
- April 14th – Global Meetings Industry Day: Virtual
- On-Demand Discussion of critical insurance and legal considerations for event professionals Hosted by EIC
- If your NACE membership expires before April 30, you will get a 90 day grace period. Email email@example.com for details.
- Membership fees can be paid on a payment plan
- Updated NACE Membership Transfer Policy
- Don’t forget to log in and keep your contact information updated on NACE.net
- Also, send your contact updates for your DFW NACE online member profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early bird registration is extended until April 30
- DFW NACE Members, you can now add a link to your LinkedIn on your Member Profile.
- If you’re a member who has a job opening, email email@example.com, and we will share the information on our social media accounts