NACE offers a variety of membership types to fit your needs and level of experience. Dues include a national membership in addition to one local chapter membership. Memberships are renewable annually based on your anniversary date.
- Professional Membership – $415
- Non-Profit Membership – $330 – Non-Profit Membership is available to individuals working in the not-for-profit sector. Proof of non-profit status is required.
- Corporate Membership – $315 – Corporate membership is available to employees of businesses who maintain a minimum of three professional memberships at the corporate rate of $315 each. This membership category is made available to businesses with three or more people at the same company and same location or same accounting home. The company must maintain at least three members at all times.
- Young Professional Membership – $255 – Young Professional Membership provides a discounted rate for professionals that are 26 years of age and under. Copy of ID is required.
- Legacy Membership – $220 – Legacy membership allows dedicated NACE members to receive a discounted annual rate as reward and recognition for years of membership and dedication to the industry. To apply, you must be a current member in good standing, have been a member for at least 15 years, and be 60 years old or older.
- Student Membership – $55 – Student Membership is limited to individuals enrolled as a full-time or part-time student in a post-secondary educational program who intend to begin a career in the catering and events industry The student rate is available for no more than five (5) years in an undergraduate academic program and no more than three (3) years in a graduate program, as long as the student provides annual proof of enrollment.
Ready to join? Apply through the NACE National website here.
*Have questions about NACE membership or your membership status email email@example.com