DEADLINE EXTENDED! YOU NOW HAVE UNTIL Tuesday January 25th at NOON to submit your event(s)!
Who’s ready to celebrate all of the wins in 2021?! I cannot wait to see everyone in February at the Annual Awards Gala to celebrate YOU! But before we completely leave 2021 behind, we want to celebrate the wins that we did have so mark your calendars for Wednesday, February 2nd, 2022!
This year, we are still focusing on you AND because we were able to bring back in-person meetings in 2021, we are bringing back the awards to celebrate all of our amazing meeting sponsors! Remember all of those surveys we ask you to complete at the end of each meeting? Those surveys really do matter! And, because we still had many Covid-related challenges in 2021, we are keeping a lot of the same structure for the self-nominated awards.
Here are the categories you’ll see for the self-nominated awards this year:
- Separate categories for Wedding of the Year based on budget (below $50,000 and over $50,000) so that micro weddings aren’t competing with larger weddings – Wedding of the Year Submission Guidelines
- Separate categories for Event Production of the Year based on budget (below $25,000 and over $25,000) so that Covid-impacted events aren’t competing with larger events – Event Production of the Year Submission Guidelines
- Separate categories for Catered Event of the Year based on budget (below $10,000 and over $10,000) so that small catered events can be recognized in addition to larger ones – Catered Event of the Year Submission Guidelines
- Because we have still seen virtual events in 2021, we are keeping the Virtual Event of the Year to recognize those that continue to shake things up, virtually – Virtual Event of the Year Submission Guidelines
- And, don’t forget about Event Photography of the Year! This will recognize outstanding photography and the photographer’s artistic talents – Event Photography of the Year.
**DEADLINE TO SUBMIT: Tuesday January 25th, 2022! ALL ENTRIES DUE BY NOON. Don’t miss your chance to be recognized for your 2021 efforts! Click here to review the criteria for all award submission guidelines
DFW NACE Members can submit awards for free. Non-member submissions are $50 per award nomination. There will be ONE award given to the person who actually submits for the award. Additional trophies can be requested for a fee.
Submission Form: You can submit your award online HERE
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to showcase you!