Who’s ready to celebrate all of their wins from 2022?! I cannot wait to see everyone in March at the Annual Awards Gala to celebrate YOU! But before we completely leave 2022 behind, we want to celebrate the hard work and events that we did so mark your calendars for Sunday, March 5th, 2023 at the Perot Museum!
Below is information about our self-nominated awards. We would love for you to submit your incredible events in the categories listed below!
Here are the categories you’ll see for the self-nominated awards this year:
- Separate categories for Wedding of the Year based on budget (below $50,000 and over $50,000) so that micro weddings aren’t competing with larger weddings – Wedding of the Year Submission Guidelines
- Separate categories for Event Production of the Year based on budget (below $25,000 and over $25,000) for smaller and larger events – Event Production of the Year Submission Guidelines
- Separate categories for Catered Event of the Year based on budget (below $10,000 and over $10,000) so that small catered events can be recognized in addition to larger ones – Catered Event of the Year Submission Guidelines
- And, don’t forget about Event Photography of the Year! This will recognize outstanding photography and the photographer’s artistic talents – Event Photography of the Year.
- We have added a new award this year to celebrate our Videographers – Event Videography of the Year
**DEADLINE TO SUBMIT: Friday, February 24th, 2023! Don’t miss your chance to be recognized for your 2022 efforts! Click here to review the criteria for all award submission guidelines
DFW NACE Members can submit awards for free. Non-member submissions are $50 per award nomination. There will be ONE award given to the person who actually submits for the award. Additional trophies can be requested for a fee.
Submission Form: You can submit your award online HERE
Questions? Email: email@example.com
Owner of Painting with a Twist and Director of Catering for Chef Kent Rathbun
DFW NACE Immediate Past President